ACP was founded in 1897 and is a leading supplier of CO2 in Europe, with unrivalled expertise in the field. ACP’s head offices and competence centers for Northwestern Europe are based in Heusden-Zolder, Belgium and for the East European companies in Wloclawek, Poland.
CO2 is what ACP knows best, it’s our core business. We have exceptional know-how in CO2 production and in developing innovative solutions. Our experience and ambition, as well as our state-of-the-art technology, allow us to create truly excellent CO2 applications. ACP can be your CO2 partner in a wide range of applications amongst which carbonation, transport cooling, plant growth stimulation, pH neutralization, inertion, compost cooling, …
Spread across Europe, we have 4 sites based on 6 independent CO2 sources, 7 state-of-the-art CO2 purification lines and 2 Dry Ice production sites. Our own annual production capacity is 600,000 tonnes. These sites are complemented by additional sourcing units to efficiently cover and deliver to the entire regions.
We are a vertically integrated company, handling everything from sourcing, purification and delivery, to applications and beyond. Our medium size means that we have a rapid decision-making process so we can focus closely on our customers’ needs.
Our 5 major CO2mmitments which we make to our customers every day:
• Our customers can always rely on us to deliver what we promise, when we promise it
• We have an unconditional dedication to quality and safety in all we do
• Our expertise in technical matters and innovation is designed to benefit our customers
• Our true respect for the environment is present at every stage of our production and delivery process
• We work with our customers to find new and innovative ways to reduce their costs
ACP makes efforts to reduce its carbon footprint by optimizing its recovery plants and logistics as well as making investments related to CFP reduction.
Find out more about ACP and visit our website www.acpco2.com