With over 25 years’ experience in the supply and lifecycle management of refrigerants, service gases and associated products, A-Gas is a leading global supplier to the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industries.
A‑Gas was founded in the UK in 1993 to support the industry with global environmental protocols and policies, such as the Montreal Protocol and its Kigali Amendment. The business continues to evolve and expand globally, spanning across 5 continents, in over 14 countries and employing 700+ employees worldwide.
A-Gas has an extensive range of products and services designed to meet your needs;
- Refrigerants and Service Gases
- Recovery, Reclamation & Destruction
- Secondary Heat Transfer Fluids
- Speciality Gases
- Analytical and Laboratory Services
- F-Gas Quota Management
- Cylinder Management Solutions
- On-site Refrigerant Recovery
- Units 7 & 8
- Gordano Court
- Serbert Close
- Portishead, Bristol, BS20 7FS
- United Kingdom
- A-GAS (SEA) Pte Ltd
- A-GAS Australia
- A-GAS South Africa Pty Ltd
- A-Gas (Shanghai) Chemical Co. Ltd
- A-Gas (Thailand) Ltd
- A-Gas Americas (Fire Protection, Blowing Agents and Environmental Services)
- A-Gas Americas (Refrigerants & Carbon Offsets)
- A-Gas (UK) Ltd.
- A-Gas Deutschland GmbH
- A-Gas Netherlands (BTC BV)
- A-Gas Italia S.r.l
- VEMAC Services Pte Ltd.
- A-Gas Americas (Fire Protection, Blowing Agents & Environmental Services)
- A-Gas Canada
- A-Gas Mexico
- Show More