Quantum Technology Corporation
Quantum Technology Corp. is pleased to announce the signature of a multi-million-dollar project to build a hydrogen liquefaction plant for a major customer in Europe. The plant, with a size of 1.5 tons per day of liquid hydrogen – sufficient, is under development in Squamish, BC, and will be tested early 2022 before being shipped to its customer. The plant, unique development in Canada to-date, is a prime example of Canadian Innovation in the Hydrogen field, in the spirit of The Hydrogen Strategy for Canada developed and deployed by the NRC at the Federal level.
Quantum Technology Corp a leading manufacturer of cryogenic technologies, currently celebrating 40 years in business, is developing a similar size project in British Columbia, to advance the green hydrogen vision of the Province and of Canada.
- Cryogenic/Liquefier Helium Plant
- Cryogenic/Liquefier Hydrogen Plant
- Gas Production Plant
- Helium Plant
- Hydrogen Plant / Generators
- Nitrogen Plant / Generators
- Non-Cryogenic Air Separation Plant
- Pressure Swing Adsorption Helium Plant
- Pressure Swing Adsorption Hydrogen Plant
- Pressure Swing Adsorption Nitrogen Plant
- Recovery Carbon Dioxide Plant